Jade is now on GitHub.com
- To see the source, start here.
- To download a 20 MB zip file with the current runtime, click here.
- To download only the latest executable (about 1.5 MB), click here.
GemStone.app is now on GitHub.com
The following other unsupported goodies are provided for your amusement
- Jade - GemStone Client Tools for Macintosh (203441997 byte zip file)
- GemStone/S 64 Bit Appliance (877462995 byte zip file) This was created in January 2013 with the most recent OS (Ubuntu 12?) and GemStone at that time (188.8.131.52?). From the console you should be able to determine its IP address and then SSH to the system. It should have GemStone start with the OS and a NetLDI listening on port 50377. There is a crontab entry to do garbage collection, a backup, and other daily maintenance at 11:30 am. The system includes a base GemStone install and does not have Apache, Seaside, or anything else. The default user is 'glass' and the password is 'glass' (without quotes).